All the content on whatsappdelta.com is either submitted to whatsappdelta.com by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted is believed to be within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code). Gbapps.net is not the owner of apps or developers. We are sharing our opinions about apps. If you feel there is any issue or found copyright material on our website, please send the infringement notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Copyright Infringement
whatsappdelta.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on whatsappdelta.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through a search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. You may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in techbigs.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner/Company head of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to email@example.com
Please allow us 3-5 business days for an email response.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed. Thanks.
If you have any issues with whatsappdelta.com, we are always here to assist you via email: firstname.lastname@example.org